Sunday, April 11, 2010

Extra, Extra.....Read all about it!!

I am so very thankful for my church and our Sunday school class.
This week I have faced a few giants that have tried to crumble me.  I have tried to stand strong but sometimes the enemy can wear you down.  I am convienced that today's lesson was meant just for me.  That is just how awesome God is!

We talked about EXTRAORDINARY  MIRACLES and that is exactly what I am looking for. (This is for that person I care about that is struggling right now).  We also talked about PUTTING ON THE ARMOR OF GOD.  (This is not only for that person, but it is for me also).  It actually is for each and everyone of us.......

The Belt of Truth is knowing the truth about God...He is the only God, the creator of heaven and earth.  He is my shepherd that leads me, He is my wisdom, He is my hope, He is my strength.

The Breastplate of righteousness protects my heart.  I am not good in myself but I am good in his righteousness.  Helps me to see sin in my life and leads me to confess of these sins. 

The Sandals of Peace gives me inner peace and readiness.  Leads me to help others and to spread the gospel.

The Shield of Faith helps me to withstand the firey darts of the enemy.  I have faith in God and I have faith in the promises of God.

The Helmet of Salvation helps me to keep my mind clear.  The devil attacks our mind and causes us to have doubt, but with the helmet I am able to stay focused on God and my salvation. 

The Sword of the Spirit is God's word.  His word helps me to counter spiritual deceptions and accusations.  With His word I can gain VICTORY in any battle that I face today...With the world conditions of today, we have to stand and in order to stand we need God's word.

I know that I am not alone in facing the giants of this world.  We all have our own giants. Some may be smaller than others, but a battle is a battle and if we are equipped with the armor of God, then WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!

I know that my EXTRAORDINARY  MIRACLE IS COMING SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...