Thursday, February 11, 2010

Somebody Tell The Neighbor It's Snowing!!

Can you believe it is snowing?  I love to see it snow and one of my favorite things is to see the beautiful pine trees all laced with the shiney white stuff.....
I also love to see the faces of children who can not wait to get out in it.  Their little hearts are filled with the anticipation of throwing a snowball or two, and then of course wanting to build their own snowman....But, the biggest thing for the school age children is.....
ARE THEY GOING TO CLOSE SCHOOL!

I have this neighbor...you know the one that chased the skunk and is always being mischievous.....  Would you believe he has already been here this morning to hit me with a snowball.  He rings the doorbell (kinda like I wouldn't know it was him because every time it snows he is at my door) and waits just like a kid....The thing is I was standing at my bedroom window watching him...He had that snowball tucked behind him and he was ready for me to step out that door.  I couldn't help but laugh.
I gently knocked on the window and he turned to see me standing there.  I could see such disappointment on his face. 

I hope it keeps snowing all day, because I have something big planned for him....I'll keep you posted on what happens....

Hope you all enjoy the snow and this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...