Sunday, October 27, 2024

When the Door Won't open

 If the door doesn't open, it's not your door!




Which of these doors would you most likely choose to be yours?

Each of us has a unique path laid out by God and only the doors meant for us will eventually open.  Some doors look very appealing, and some are doors we wouldn't choose for ourselves.  BUT: None of us really know what is behind a waiting door! A door that God leads us to.  
When we walk by Faith, trust in God's timing, and remain patient, we allow ourselves to let go of what isn't meant for us....the door will be closed.  
I have experienced CLOSED doors in my life and I have felt disappointment, frustration, and even despair at times.  
With each of the closed doors that I experienced, I know that God has redirected me towards a unique door with a much higher purpose. 

I have often found that those closed doors were actually God's way of protecting me. 

Oh goodness....many times a closed door has left me wanting to give up on my dreams, but through my Faith, I know that God will open the perfect door.......A door with my name on it!
HIS purpose for me will be greater than any life dream I could ever have.  

Jeremiah 29:11 says, "for I know the plans I have for you.....plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  

PRAISE GOD!!

When we stop hanging on to the door handle of what isn't our door, we position ourselves to receive what GOD has always intended for us.....a door that has our Name on it.  


                                          Be Blessed my Friends.

 

                                  Shug....🍄






8 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am. Love, love, love this post. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda....Wishing you a beautiful Sunday as well...

      Delete
  2. P.S. I love the red door, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right that God have his best planning for each of us....
    May God bless all of us...Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a red door similar to this one hanging in my kitchen. I use it as a note board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this how you incorporated doors opening and closed doors. I also believe since God has given us free will, there are still doors or paths He doesn’t want us to take and sadly sometimes we do or have or else we wouldn’t have consequences!


    On the subject of doors, it reminds me of last weeks study in Revelation 3;7-8

    7“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia,
    These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

    Of course the context of this is about the End times to the church at Philadelphia for them to make the most of the stewardship and opportunities He has provided but can loosely apply to us - to not waste those opportunities that Jesus has so graciously set before us and our reliance on the Holy Spirit so we know which paths or doors are from Him.
    I love posts that make me “think” and this was one of them!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    I like the red door best! The other is too fancy for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

When the Door Won't open

  If the door doesn't open, it's not your door! Which of these doors would you most likely choose to be yours? Each of us has a uniq...