Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday

          


Hey Y'all



Well....Monday has arrived hasn't it? 

Some of you have asked how many children I have.  I have two Beautiful daughters, Trista and Shanda.  And then, I have two wonderful Son-in-laws!

Sam and I have six grandchildren.  Four grandsons and two granddaughters.  

Tyler is 28, Tucker 26, Carson 23, Tori 23, Trey 21 and Mylee 16.  Tyler and Tucker are married and their wives are Emalee and Emily.  Carson has a finance and her name is Emily.  Trey has a girlfriend and Tori has a boyfriend.  Mylee is just enjoying her Junior year of High School.  We also have three great-grandchildren.  Keelan, Emersyn, and William.  

I have two brothers....one is married and the other one is not.  

                               


Saturday afternoon, I went shopping with my daughters (Trista and Shanda) to try to find me some new jeans.  

Listen ladies and guys too.... When shopping for jeans, you have to try them on!!  Just because they are tagged a certain size, does not mean that they will fit.  I think I tried on about 6 or 7 pair of jeans and found 2 that were the correct size.  

Have you shopped for jeans lately?  Wow....some of the styles are WAY OUT THERE!!   They have gone from Skinny to 

W-I-D-E  legged jeans, and from low waisted hip huggers, to being HIGH waisted.  

  Trista and I were laughing because one pair that I tried on looked like I had on a Denim Skirt!  Seriously....the legs were not only large, but they flared out.  NOT FOR ME!


After looking for jeans, I shopped for tops.  What in the World????  

I mean, we live in TEXAS!  One of the hottest 🌶 states in the USA.  What I found was stacks of sweaters and sweat shirts.  This hot natured lady cannot wear sweaters.  I came home with NO tops! 

                           

So.....Sam and I have been invited to a Halloween Party.  A "Dress Up" Halloween party.  

What are we going to wear??

To Be Continued.......


Happy Monday!  
Shug


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been clothes shopping in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some jeans so badly too. I am just not built like the designers have made them. I either look like a Lumpa, lumpa (from a cartoon) or like I was just dumpster diving! That being said, I have no new jeans that fit me.
    You have such a lovely large family.
    I can't wait to see what your costumes will be.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Monday

           Hey Y'all Well....Monday has arrived hasn't it?  Some of you have asked how many children I have.  I have two Beautiful d...