Sunday, September 8, 2024

God's Canvas


Question please!  Can someone help me understand?

I have several blogging friends whose post I am unable to comment on.  Reason?  It requires sign in with google.  I have tried and am still unable to do so. If anyone has experienced this and can help me, I certainly would appreciate it!


 The Hand of God.......The Devine presence in the sky!


From the gentle strokes of a morning sunrise to the dramatic sweep of a storm rollin in, it often feels as though the sky is a canvas on which God expresses His presence and His power.  I feel such PEACE deep within my soul when I see the limitless creativity and the magnificence of His creation.  


We have the opportunity all throughout the day and the night to witness such Beauty. When is the last time you just looked up at the sky and was in awe of the shape of the clouds?  Same for the nighttime.....the brilliant  Stars and their splendor.  


"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands". psalm 19:1



This past Friday evening, I had visited my Father-in-law in the Memory Care where he is now.....As I was driving home, I was captivated by the ever changing sky that evening.  It was as if the sky became a vast canvas and the Glory of God was everywhere.  

Just the week before, a rainbow with its vibrant spectrum of colors, stretched across the sky.  

For me, Each of these creations, demonstrated a firm reminder of God's presence, His power, and His love.  Isn't it great that we have the awesome privilege of bearing witness to the ongoing work of our creator.  Such a wonderful Blessing!!  

                   Take some time today 

to look out at the sky......Enjoy it's Beauty...

 

Shug.....

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so sad that I can not comment on your blog post. I am unable to google post. Hoping I can figure out how to do this.

      Delete
  2. God's presence is always in His handiwork of creation. I always take time to notice and wonder. Blessings, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had this sign-in thing happen. And when I sign in with Google, it just goes in a circle! I have no idea what is going on, but if you find out, let us all know! All of nature's beauty is what inspires me to feel closer to God. Your sky shots are marvelous! Favorite is the one right above the rainbow. I also love how you matched the graphics with your photo in the header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. I took the sunset with my camera. I am more used to it and it is easier for me to use. Probably because I am so old that cell phones are harder for me than cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are using an Ipad some blogs are impossible to comment on. Not sure why?? Blogger and google and Ipads don't mix some times. You saw some beautiful skies, God is at work all around us everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had that problem too - have no idea what to do. Are you friends with Madsnapper? She knows a lot. Sometimes just giving it time will help - things might shake out.

    I think God is a magnificent painter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sky photo's. Hope things go well with your experience with memory care. That can be a trial for all. Best of luck to you. Yesterday for the first time I got a notice that said to sign in; but...I'm already on google. I use gmail, that's google. My search engine is google, I was signed into my blog, so I thought it was a fluke. All these years on blogger/blogspot, that hasn't happened. When I click the button that said to click here to log in....nothing happened. Sorry, don't know what to tell you. I've seen a few bloggers say that as well, and wonder if it's a setting on the computer, or a seeing in the way they set up blogspot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the reminder to stop and look at God's masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is your FIL? Is it a comfortable place? Do the residents seem to understand why they are there? I wonder about this particular part of (some people's) life. It gives their loved ones a chance to care for them the way they once cared for others, as well as the opportunities to carry their memories for them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe that when we see a rainbow it is a gift. Thank you for the gift of this beautiful rainbow on your post today, Shug. And the sunset is so pretty too. I hope your father-in-law is doing well.

    ~Sheri

    **sometimes that "sign in with google" comes up, but it seems that when that happens I am not signed in like I usually am. Hope you figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of God's creation is so wonderful! We are so blessed! I am so glad that you are constantly realizing this and sharing it with us. Hugs from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am an avid fan of sky watching, and here in FL we have the gorgeous skies to watch. at this time though, it is way to hot to be out skywatching, but I do see it before sun up when walking Beau. nature is a natural healer for sure.
    When I run into this, is is when I am on desktop, EDGE browser, it is caused by the security setting, I sometimes turn it off strict and use it or just open Chrome browser. it has to do with settings on the browser you are on.
    on my iPad, sometimes it does it and sometimes not and no idea. it is not caused by blogger, it is caused by what you are viewing with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply try switching from Internet Explorer or whatever website host you are using to something else like Firefox or Google Chrome. Download their apps. Then try to sign in again on your blog.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Life is Like a Movie

Life is like a movie.......                   Life most definitely can be like a movie.  I know for me, I sometimes experience  1.  Mysterie...