Friday, July 5, 2024

Celebrations..

We Certainly Did Celebrate Yesterday!!


Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!  We did a lot of celebrating around here.  Not only did we celebrate Independence Day,  But we also celebrated a 49th Birthday.  

Our oldest daughter, Trista, actually turns 49 on July 9th, but we celebrated a little early.  The reason why we celebrated early????   We are going to be having a NEW Great Grandson coming on July 9th.  He (hopefully) will have the same Birthday as his grandmother.  



You notice the writing on her cake is in Green....Her favorite color....This cake was made by "Cherry Laurel" a bakery near us.  Honestly Speaking, They make the very BEST tasting cakes!  There is something special about the flavor of their cakes!!


Our son-in-law, Ty....cooked the burgers and the hot dogs..The food was excellent!!


Yummy Fruit pizza was on the menu, along with Homemade Chocolate and vanilla ice cream!  We had LOTS of sweets!!💓💓





16 people....made for a great day of celebrating...

I will say though...It was HOT
outside, and I say HOT with All capital letters!


Hoping you all enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July.  

Blessings my friends.
Shug 💥





4 comments:

  1. It looks so much fun. and your pool area is always so beautiful! I hope to see pics of the new baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter, I do send prayers for that new baby to arrive safely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun you all had. A nice pool on a hot day is so refreshing. I’ve always wanted a pool but my husband says we wouldn’t use it. I beg to differ!
    Your daughter doesn’t look like she’s 49.
    How exciting for you, as you patiently wait on a great grandchild! Wow.
    I used to make a fruit pizza like yours - It was a pampered chef recipe. I haven’t tasted it in a long time. Looks so festive. I bet it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news you are going to have a grandson born on July 9! That is Nel's birth date also! The fruit pizza looks Yummy, and your pool will be so nice these hot summer days. The cake looks fabulous!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fall Never Fails.

Oh.....the sweetness of Comfy Clothes and Comfort Foods in the Fall.   There's an undeniable amount of joy in pulling on soft sweaters, ...