Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sticky Note Surprise

 Sticky Note Surprise!! 

Before I tell you about the sticky note surprise....I will share a few other happenings...



Softball is happening!!
Mylee plays 2nd base for her school team.  As you can see, I marked out the name of her school......just to be safe.
This past week, they beat one of the teams 17 to 1.  
This past Thursday....they lost....6 to 1.  πŸ˜¦

She changed schools last year, from a public school to a private Christian school, and this was the BEST decision!  A huge difference!

+++++++++
How many of you LOVE shoes??  I will have to raise my hand on this one!  I  love shoes!

The shoe brand on this one is "SOFT"
so very comfortable, however.....they did not have my size.



Look how adorable these are!!

But my favorite kind of shoe is this ↓↓↓↓↓



Like I've said Many times.........BAREFEET...the only way to go!!


             *****************************

Sticky Notes!!



After Mylee's softball game this past Thursday night........she came off of the field to a BIG Surprise!!  Her guy friend...covered her car in sticky notes, asking Her to go to the PROM!  Isn't this cute!!  He could not do this until after she was on the field and could not see her car.   It took him quite a while to get all of these SN's on the car..   Even the sides of her car were covered.   

Of course......she said Yes!  

Prom is next week, so I will get to post pictures of them!

Sticky notes are good for all things!!




Happy Weekend.....

Shug πŸ’œ


5 comments:

  1. What a fun and creative thing for her boyfriend to do!!! I adore these flowered shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful sticky note surprise! Prom is so much fun in high school. That's wonderful that she plays second base for her school team, and a win makes it even better. I'm not much of a shoe lover, but I do love a cute pair of shoes. The black sandals are really cute, and the ones with the floral design are darling. Although, I don't wear high heels anymore. Love that picture of you barefoot in the water. And I'm with you....barefoot is the best.

    Have a nice weekend, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ps.....your "smile" Header is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeal... that is what I am doing. So sweet, I just love the creativity her boyfriend has. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome way to be asked to prom! That picture of you (I think) near the water and rock wall is awesome. What a beautiful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute way to ask a gal out to prom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...