Thursday, March 14, 2024

The breathtaking Wisteria blooms are so delicate and the purple hues of the flowers are quite stunning.  The wisteria is a symbol of Love and Longevity.


As I was out and about this morning, I couldn't help but notice all of the gorgeous Wisteria blooms flaunting their incredible beauty and saying...."Look at us...it is our season!"


It is almost as if they were in competition with the snow-white flowers of the Bridal Wreath Bush (spirea) as it flourishes in all of its beauty.


Oh sweet Spring......you are a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can be.  

Shug.....๐Ÿ’œ



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love wisteria! Have you heard the Dan Fogelberg song "Wisteria"? I think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wisteria is beautiful. Shug, I have a white flowering bush in my front yard that I show every Spring, and I've been told it was the Bridal Wreath. But I don't know for sure, and wish I knew its exact name. Maybe when it blooms, you can tell me what it is. These are beautiful plants around your area.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...