Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday Thinking

 Happy St. Patricks Day!  πŸ€


Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I am a little worried because we had to have two HUGE trees cut down in our backyard and my Mimosa tree had to be cut back.  Our tiny visitors love the Mimosa tree and they often flew up into these two big trees!





I was able to capture these this little fella last March while visiting our family in California.  






     πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’š


Beautiful Alaska.....I am ready to see you again!

Life is a mountain peak, offering a broad perspective.
Reaching the peak of a mountain offers a panoramic view, providing clarity and a broader perspective. Similarly, pinnacle moments or reflections in life allow us to see the bigger picture, gaining insights into our journey!

Shug......πŸ’«




5 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo!! But what ARE these gorgeous purple flowers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful photos of the hummingbird, Shug. You know, this bird has special meaning to me. I have a picture of one on my post today, but it isn't nearly as pretty as this. It was through the window at my neighbor's feeder. Look at those purple flowers that the dear hummingbird was hovering over! I hope you make your travels to the beautiful Alaska.

    Have a very nice week, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    **your Header photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos! Our hummers usually come mid May:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love hummingbirds..... but, they are declining in number to visit our backyard....
    your photos are beautiful...
    # Happy St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote you share!!
    I love hummingbirds. They will be visiting Wisconsin in May. :-)
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...