Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Hold on...I'm loading my Wednesday

 This very morning, I had to remind myself........hey, it is not Monday......it is already Wednesday!  

Hold on y'all.....I'm Loading Wednesday!!


Woo.  I have No idea how I jumped from Sunday to Wednesday.....let's figure this out!


Monday, I had an early Doctors appointment with my cardiologist.  My EKG was good and everything else went great.  Woo Hoo!!   I ran a few errands while I was in town, which takes more time when traffic is bad.  I came home and cooked salmon and a tasty medley of veggies and rice.  

Tuesday, I met the other "Gypsy Queens" for lunch.

We ate at a cute little tea house place.  The weather was cold, so we chose to eat inside.  

It is such an adorable place and the food was wonderful.  We all had a delicious salad, chicken spaghetti, the best tasting raspberry tea, and chocolate delight for dessert.

Even though this was a light meal, I felt stuffed. 


 We shopped at several unique little shops and I will say.....we may have purchased a FEW things.  

These are my gurls! 💛  We have been friends for YEARS....as in like 60 years.  We all graduated high school together and have remained close all this time.   We usually try to have lunch together at least once a month and we always take a small vacation trip together each year.  Some of our vacation destinations have been to the beach in Florida, to Branson (numerous times), to Alaska, Colorado, Cozumel, Jamaica, Playa del carman, Louisiana, and several places across Texas.    We are thinking the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Ark in Kentucky on our next trip!  We shall see.


Yesterday evening, when I got home from hanging out with these, we had a notice that the gas in our entire town was shut off.  Some kind of big issue.  So....{and I'm so sad about this} we had to drive to one of our neighboring towns to have dinner.  My cooktop is gas.......SO....I could not cook!!  


Wednesday.....  My morning was full of chasing down the Atmos Gas truck, for them to finish turning my gas back on, and cleaning out my storage room.  

This is the first chance I have had to sit and write on my blog.  


Time has a way of moving so quickly and it waits for no one.  

 One thing for sure is lost time is never found...Benjamin Franklin.

On another note:  My Bluebonnets are beginning to bloom.  I should have multiple blooms in the next few days!  They are always so beautiful...



Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

Shug....🌼


 

4 comments:

  1. I love Bluebonnets, and yours is gorgeous! It is so wonderful that you and your friends have stayed in touch and still do fun things together! Congrats on the good doctor appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that it's a great year for bluebonnets! I love them SO much! We have pink phlox along the roadways here and it's very pretty. I'm so happy to visit you today. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluebonnets... my Aunt Sally shared photos this week as well. :-) She lives in Caldwell, Texas.
    We on the other hand received 4 1/2 inches of snow and more on the way Sunday - Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard of those Texas Bluebonnets. Their color is gorgeous. What a fun day you had with the girls. I love the name you call them, Gypsy Queens, as I'm a bit of a gypsy myself. It's always fun to bring home some goodies after shopping too. I hope you got your gas turned back on. And I'm so glad your EKG was Ok. Please share your bluebonnets when they are fully bloomed.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Pecan Trees

  A view that I never get tired of looking at!! Pads and Pads of growing Pecan Trees! From pots filled with seedlings to one year trees or t...