Thursday, March 21, 2024

Celebrate the Rain

 Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever.



We have had a soft gentle rain all day, and it truly is refreshing.  


I love seeing the raindrops as they hit the water in the pool.  

I posted just the other day about how I love to go barefoot ....... but to go barefoot in the rain is the best of all.  

Pure Country girl.....I am!

When it rains, I think about how quickly a shower can appear, and then, just as quickly as it came, it can be gone.

This is the same for just how our lives can be moving along just fine, and then all of a sudden, a major storm falls upon us.
Sometimes, the storms of life can last a few hours, or they may last for days, even months, even longer.

Some storms of life can leave a whole lot of destruction for us to clean up and we have to learn to navigate through all of the devastation that is left behind.  

We can either respond with Fear as the disciples did, or we can lean on the Lord with Faith. 

Psalm 46:1.    God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Shug.....☔




7 comments:

  1. Indeed you are totally right. Beautiful wet photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug~ What a gorgeous header! I love the rain as well... and barefoot in the rain is amazing, I'm a country girl too ;0) We are suppose to get rain for a few days, of course with a few snow showers. I always feel so good after reading your posts! I agree, we will all have those storms come into our lives, so we need to remember who we are, and who is really in charge. Doubt not, fear not! Have a beautiful day, Shug!! Enjoy your sunshine!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, again another powerful post. Thank you so much for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shug, thank you for being such a trooper in the rain. I hear so many complaints when it rains, and here in California, we rejoice when it comes, as we've had droughts in the past. We actually had a heavy rain last night. And speaking of barefoot, there is a painting that I came across and the girl is barefoot in the rain. I'll send it to you when I get a chance. The rain drops must look so pretty as it hits your pool. Such lovely words you have spoken today. : )

    Happy Spring, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rain as well. We need more snow/rain than we have been getting. Lots of leaning on the Lord happening here:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainy days are special, if there aren't too many of them, lol! Just enough rain, and life is wonderful. But like you said, we can't pick when storms come into our lives and change everything, for a season. But oftentimes, new growth does come out of that storm. We have been getting some rain here in North Idaho, but we need it! Blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...