Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Free TEA...

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not,  for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;  I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Was it an accident that when I opened my phone to check for messages.....this very bible verse came up on my phone?   I had not even clicked on ANYTHING, yet this scripture was on my front page.   



Not for one moment of time, do I think this was an accident.   I believe with my whole heart that God knew I needed this verse.    FEAR NOT......I AM WITH YOU.....BE NOT DISMAYED...I AM YOUR GOD...I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU....I WILL HELP YOU.....I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND!!!!


I have been overwhelmed with fear for the past couple of months!!!!!!!   What encouragement God's word brings!!!
God understands!!!

Thank you Lord Jesus for knowing me....and for knowing exactly where I am and what I have need of!

                                             *******


Can you see what is printed on my tea glass?  FREE tea on July 21st, 2016!!!   I can not wait!!!  

McAllister's has the BEST tea ever and when you add EXTRA ice and EXTRA lemons to it.......oh my goodness....it makes you do a happy dance!   

I plan to be there !!!   Yes, I do.

Happy day to all of you...
Shug


2 comments:

  1. Our God is so good and so wonderful, Shug. He does know just what we need and when we need it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McAllisters has the best tea EVER!! Yes, God does send us encouragement and comfort just when we need it the most.How wonderful He is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...