I do believe that I am getting LAZY! Maybe this is what I'm suppose to do....after all, it is Summer!
Our road trip which began this past Saturday morning, led us to San Marcos, Texas! A place that I love to go. But.....not before spending some time at a beautiful resort that was packed with all kinds of adventure. Sam and I ended up spending several hours out by the pool and we enjoyed a relaxing sunset dinner.....outdoors!!
Sam has a business convention in the beautiful city of San Marcos..... and I just trailed along. He actually needed me.....as his voice is still not up to par. This means that I get to talk a lot. I don't see this as being a problem!!
After a busy morning.....I decided to take a break, out by the pool. I soaked up a few sun rays and listened to one of my new favorite singers......Adam Fears!! For those that do not know, Adam is the son of Vickie over at "Sand Flat Farm."
Vickie is a precious blogging friend.....stop over and give her a visit..
I'm guessing that Life will be back to normal when we have to travel home on Wednesday. In the mean time.....I'm gonna do a lot of resting!!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (50)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- Good morning! I woke up during the wee hours of t...
- Decorating Styles......???
- Good morning friends....... I've been up for abou...
- State Champs!!
- The Hot temps have arrived here in East Texas!! I...
- As I sit here this morning??
- Fleeing Children
- Put Your Feet Up.....
- Needs My Constant Attention.....
- iPad posting....
- I Remember As a Child........
- I Think I'm Getting Lazy!
- Finding fences
- Here is a Funny!!
- Question of the Day!!
- Oh wow y'all....... you all have been so patien...
- A few Pics.....
- Headed Home
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- ► 2011 (364)