Sunday, January 12, 2014

Burn one End!

Happy Sunday Morning, Friends...

God is soooo good.....All the time!  Bryan's surgery went well and as of yesterday afternoon, he was off of the ventilator.   Continued prayers for this awesome young man!   

What I didn't tell you is that Bryan was born with a (life Challenge)........yet he is an amazing young man.   The kid's at school have always made it their mission to see that Bryan is included in all that goes on.   I'm proud of these kids!   Bryan can melt your heart because he is so witty, so loving and so full of life!  

Thanks for all of your prayers...


                                                           ______________________



Burning the candle at both ends.......we all know what this ends up as.   Nothing good.

Today.....I am challenging myself to PUT THE FIRE OUT  on one end of my candle....




Keep the candle of life burning.......on one end!!

Happy Sunday Morning...
shug

6 comments:

  1. Yes, it's not good to burn the candle at BOTH ends... Hope you can slow down a bit!

    Good news about Bryan...

    Hope you have a good day. How's your Dad doing? How is your grandson doing, the one with type I Diabetes?

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing good news! Hope Bryan continues to improve!

    Hey, I just noticed your pic in the sidebar...I think I've seen that chair a few times! Haha! Did you go into Mulberry Mill while at the Grand Village? It's one of my must visits when we're in Branson. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and blessing's
    for Bryan and his family.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug~

    So good to hear that Bryan is doing well - yes, prayers are heard, and answered!

    Learning to say, "no" has helped me so much! I used to feel guilty if I told someone that I was busy, or that I just could not help, it just was not my style! But, I have found that if I do too much -burning-, I end up sick or just worn completely out, then I am useless to everyone! There are, of course, things that I just have to say yes to, but I am pretty choosy these days. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late in reading about Bryan and I am very thankful to hear he is doing well. I will add him to my prayers this morning that he will continue to improve.

    I wish I could put out one of the fires at one end or the other! Hope you have a great week, Shug. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...