Friday, January 31, 2014

A Quick Post....

Hello friends....

I'm gonna make this a quick post....How does that saying go?.......  "I feel like I've been run over by a freight train."

And I do!!!!

Saw the Dr. this morning.....two shots in my bottom end....and a prescription of antibiotics!  Thought by now I'd be feeling good.....BUT I DON'T.

Headache, crud, chest congested, fever, and aching all over.

It's not the Flu, but whatever it is.....I hope it passes fast!

Hope to visit you all soon....for now though....I'm staying in bed!!

Blessings,
Shug


6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon.
    Stay in your gown and put your feet up.
    That's my perfect antibiotic!

    Laura
    WSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you will soon be well.Get all the rest you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah---so sorry, Shug. Hope you feel MUCH better soon. Glad you went to the doctor... God Bless...

    Prayers and HUGS,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon, Shug! So sorry you got the crud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug!

    Oh my goodness, get well quickly! There are so many viruses and cold-bugs going around the country. Stay in, read a good book and take care of yourself! You will be in my prayers.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Shug..I'm so sorry to hear this.and pray you get to feeling better real soon... We will miss you!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...