Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Snacking

Fall.......aside from all the gorgeous colors that pop out everywhere.....what would another GREAT thing about Fall be????

"E-A-T-I-N-G "  is something that comes to my mind!

Check out this delicious snack that our youngest daughter
"Shanda" made....    



It starts with all of these goodies......
Peanuts, Almond Bark, Pop Corn, Candy Corn.



Pop two packages of pop corn...(the kind without butter or with light butter)

Oh,  and be sure you pick out the kernels that didn't pop!



Melt the Almond Bark ......watch carefully
Do not over cook....just melt the stuff.


Mix the dry ingredients together and spread it out on a cookie sheet, lined with wax paper.



Pour the melted Almond Bark over the dry ingredients.  GENTLY toss to coat.

Let set for at least 30 to 40 minutes.

Break it up and place in air tight containers.

Makes a great "BOO" gift for a friend or for a teacher....

Hope you enjoy.....and thanks Shanda Kay for sharing this delicious recipe!!

Boo Hugs from ME!
Shug ~

9 comments:

  1. This sure looks and sounds good! I could only have a wee little bit, tho. I'm trying to be good so I can stay on the right side of the diabetes numbers. But I might try making it for treats for others! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that looks really good! And simple. Right up my alley! Thanks, Shanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I see what almond bark looks like - I have to look for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, mmm! Your daughter knows what's good. It looks and sounds scrumptious to me! Have a good week, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally need to make this. My kids would go crazy for it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There, We have a VERY busy weekend since my son is getting married..... Should be TERRIFIC.

    YUM---looks delicious... I love all of the ingredients---but am afraid that I'd eat too much of that...ha
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! A winning keeper for sure. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shug!

    I love popcorn, and candy corn runs a close second!! I can't wait to make this for my grands . . . maybe for Halloween! Thanks for sharing, but like Cheryl, I can only indulge a tiny bit... :0)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    P.S. Love your header!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...