Sunday, September 18, 2011

Love, Sex, the IRS

Happy Sunday evening everybody..... Hope you have enjoyed a super relaxing nap...As for me, NO nap here!

I have been over at Shanda's all afternoon....Seems that she is planning on doing a little entertaining this week, so it was mom to the rescue. I was needed in the decorating department. I won't complain though, cause decorating makes me happy!

And now for the Saturday evening news.....Sam and I made our way over to the civic theater last night to attend the play...."Love, Sex, the IRS"
The cast was awesome and they did an outstanding job entertaining us with a lot of good comedy.. Contrary to the title of the play, it truly was a good, clean play.

It was just typical of showing what one single little white lie can do....Have you ever seen anything good come from a little white lie?

In this play one white lie turned into numerous others.. Cheating always leads to lying.... Cheating relationships and cheating the IRS. Two things that you certainly don't won't to be a part of!!!

We enjoyed spending some good quality time at the theater...
Hope your weekend has been stacked full of enjoyment....
Hugs,
Shug

UPDATES on ZOEY TOMMOROW

6 comments:

  1. Oh it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! You've got to love family and God's word!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to read the post that went with that! I thought, "what on earth is she up to now!" :D
    Yall sure have fun. Glad they kept it clean!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post title did have me intrigued! HA! I always love a good play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to plays, have never heard of this one though! I am anxious to hear all about the latest on Zoey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shug, you knew with a title like that we'd all come running to see what you're up to! LOL! Glad you enjoyed the play, sounds interesting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...