Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our House this morning!!

Happenings at
our house this
morning!

Today is the last day of school
for the week.  YEA!

They are all lined up with their
backpacks.  Mylee has her bag
too......




I picked up one of their back
packs yesterday and let me tell
you, THEY ARE HEAVY..
I don't know how they tote them
around all day.






Tucker got his hair cut last night...I know it looks so nice, but I didn't want him to cut it.  I think I was the only one that wanted him to leave it long...  He looks good in short hair too.  I'm sure it will be cooler for his baseball games. You should have seen his face when I told him I would have given him $200.00 not to cut it.  (of course I wouldn't)


Bella got a hair cut yesterday too!  It is so nice and she looks so different.  She is into this digging thing right now and her hair was always getting so dirty...A good trim is exactly what she needed..



I  have my very first Bluebonnet in the yard..I have no idea where it came from, but I love it.  Earlier in the week, I was doing some raking and there it was.  I had to take a second look.   I certainly was not expecting to see a Bluebonnet.  Going to be a chore to keep Tori from picking it.  She loves to pick flowers.. Carson and Trey put on new faces this morning..  We tried to get a picture of Mylee, but she was not interested.  She is not a good wake up early in the morning girl.  Has to kinda work herself into a good mood.  Today was a Hodge Podge breakfast morning.  That means a little of this and a little of that...In other words, clean out the fridge and the cabinet day.   We had a few Pancakes on a stick, cinnamon rolls, powdered donuts, pop tarts and some fruit...They didn't complain and I think most of it was all gone...


My dad comes by every single morning....He has a routine that he does every morning.  He gets up and goes down to the subway where several of the men meet and have their coffee.  After his visit there, he comes to my house for about a ten minute visit.  Picks up his breakfast and goes home.  Usually back at my house by 11:30 for another 10 min. visit and then back to visit me again around 2:00 for his third visit.  His TV shows start coming on around 3:00, so he is home the rest of the evening....He is a wonderful dad and I am thankful that I can be home for him to stop by.  I know he gets lonely.

I think that is all that is going on at our house this morning....Going to finish cleaning house and getting laundry done.  If the weather is good and it doesn't rain tomorrow, we are going to have a FISHING day with all the kids.   They have been begging POPS to take them fishing.  I hope we don't catch another Orval!  I don't think I want another one hanging on my wall.

Well, that's all for today folks.

Ya'll have a Blessed day and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...