Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Change is GOOD for the soul!

Change is good:
 As I have said before, I am definitely a person of change.  You might could say that I am addicted to it.  Not like needing to change husbands or anything of that magnitude.  It is the simple changes that make me content.  Things like changing my furniture around (as I have memtioned before) or like changing my hair, changing the flowers and landscape outside, changing the everyday dishes we use to complete the colors for holidays or certain events.  This is just ME!

Yesterday I did what I had not planned to do for a couple of months.  I decided around 4:00 to re-arrange the furniture in the living room.  For those of you that know me well, I don't just change the position of the furniture.  No, I have to change the pictures on the walls, the flowers, all the special things I have collected that make our Home our Home....

I am married to the greatest guy ever...Sam is so Pliable and that makes me love him more..  All through his TV programs (The Biggest Loser and Lost) I was busy moving stuff all around him...He is not one that has to have HIS chair in a certain place.   If I was married to one of those guys, it would not be good!

I am not completely finished, but at least all the major pieces are in place.  Today I will spend some time putting the decorating touches to the room.  This is what I love to do.  Change is good for the soul and it is also good for making sure your house is free of that dust that likes to collect in unexpected places.  Spring is almost here, so I want my house to be fresh and look cheerful.  I know that the family truthfully likes  the changes I make and they are glad that I take the time to make a warm, comfortable HOME for them to enjoy.  I am sure it will be at least a couple of months before the change mood hits me again. 

Today my kitchen is red, but who knows about tomorrow.  It is possible that it could be yellow or maybe Blue.
I know that I am not the only person that does this or likes to have change in their lives.  If you are one of those people, then I invite you to leave me a comment and share your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be like that. You are so awesome and your house is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...