Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Blog Break

Wishing all of my friends here in the USA a wonderful Independence Day! I hope your holiday is filled with family, laughter, good food, fireworks, and moments that remind you just how blessed we are to call this beautiful country home. Stay safe, make sweet memories, and enjoy every minute.


I also wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be taking a necessary  blogging break until July 15th.


The next couple of weeks will be a busy for our family. Sam has several important medical appointments coming up, including an MRI, CT scan, blood work, and visits with  doctors. We’d certainly appreciate your continued prayers and positive thoughts as we work through all of these appointments together.


And...for some excitement....... during the second week of July we’ll be welcoming our military family home for a visit. These moments together are precious, and we’re looking forward to soaking up every second, making memories, sharing meals, and enjoying the simple blessing of having everyone under one roof.


Thank you all for your kindness, your friendship, and for being such a wonderful part of this little corner of the internet. I’ll miss visiting with you, but I’ll be back on July 15th with new stories, new photos, and hopefully lots of good news to share.


Until then…have a safe and happy Fourth of July, hug your loved ones a little tighter, and don’t forget to count your blessings.

See you soon! ❤️🤍💙


Shug.....

25 comments:

  1. I hope you have great time with your family, and that Sam's tests all come back good! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful break with your military family member and a happy 4th. We will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you and am looking forward to hearing about your visit with your family. Continued prayers for you and Sam. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful 4th of July. My prayers go with you and Sam as you work your way through all those appointments. Enjoy your time with family and I'll see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your break will refresh you and give you some much-needed answers to your questions. Enjoy your Independence Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely blog break my friend...try to get some rest, keeping in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a nice blog break, and I hope all of Sam's appts. go well with safe travels and good reports, and Yes, I am saying a prayer for both of you. Happy fourth of July, and I'm very thankful for your blog friendship, Shug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break, enjoy your family, and know we will continue to pray for Sam while you're gone, Shug! We'll be here when you get back. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful 4th of July!
    I hope all the medical appointments for Sam go well. Sending love and hugs. Have fun with your family visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. (((HUGS)))
    Gosh I am going to miss you !!!
    Have such a wonderful time with family and of course prayers are continuing for Sam and all of the tests and doctor appointments in the next week.
    Happy 4th !!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you and Sam all the love and laughter one family can hold!
    ... still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your blog break and visit with family.
    Continuing to pray for Sam-- and you too. Praying the Lord grants Him a miracle of healing and that he gets encouraging news on his test results.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the visits!! Happy 250th!!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, I hope you find refreshment again that comes from family. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a blessed holiday weekend dear Friend. Sending up prayers for Sam. Enjoy family time! ❤️💙

    ReplyDelete
  17. ENJOY all the family time my dear Shug.
    Cannot wait to hear all about it.
    Love and Prayers,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keeping you and Sam, and all of your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praying for you and Sam and the family over the next two weeks, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Shug. I hope your blog break will be awesome. Each moment is precious. How wonderful military family members are coming home. God bless them. You will certainly be missed but you, more than anyone, DESERVE THAT BREAK. Take care, dear Shug. Hugs. Susan p.s. Love your headers. I wish I knew how to change them.You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 4th to you and Sam. Sometimes the medical appointments are just too much. I am contemplating a break also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wishing you a wonderful blogging break and sending love and huggs to you and your family. See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you had a wonderful 4th, and are enjoying your blogging break! Praying for all the tests that your hubby is having to go through, and believing for good results! I know you are having a wonderful time with your visiting family, and praying many and special blessings on all of you as you celebrate your time together! Blessings to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wishing your family strength through all of Sam’s upcoming appointments. It’s lovely that you’re taking time to focus on what matters most right now, especially with your military family coming home for a visit. Those moments together really are precious. I hope your break brings peaceful days, meaningful memories, and some reassuring news to share when you return.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

AC Woes in Texas.

  Well… I woke up around 1:00 a.m. thinking, “Goodness gracious… am I having hot flashes?” 🥵🤣 Nope. Come to find out… our air conditione...