Tuesday, March 12, 2024

My daily dose of Sugar:  Wake up Early and spend time with God.  Take time to smell the Freshness of the Day!   🌹🌹🌹


I had a different post planned for today, but once I stepped outside this morning......I knew I had to share my thoughts.  

I woke up early this morning....(the time change has my body clock out of sync) and as I stepped onto the back porch, there was such a delightful freshness in the air.  

God's mercies are new every morning and I honestly could feel the restoration in my soul as I stood there, soaking up the newness of the beginning of the day.  

There was a sweet calmness and a rush of peace that settled upon my spirit.  No wonder the flowers and trees have no worries, for I could feel my own heart blooming with Peace! 

I stood there, with my hands raised, praising God for giving me this time, to feel HIS presence.  The sweet aroma of the morning air, filled my nasal senses and I knew that God's grace was spilling out all around me.  

There is a secret to contentment in life and it begins by seeking and finding, these sweet moments with God each day.  Allow HIM to pour out HIS spirit upon you, and then, reach out to others to spread God's delightful fragrance of Unspeakable joy and love.   

Blessings sweet friends..

Shug 🌷


1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts are lovely on here, Shug. I read one time that grateful people are the happiest people.....and I believe that is true. ; )

    ~Sheri

    **thank you for sharing your story about your name. It was delightful, and I often wondered how you got your name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...