Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Oh Dear me, Y'all.....

I have been waiting for YEARS .....for it to snow in Chandler Texas.    And guess what?  It snowed last night!!!



Trey having fun on the 4 wheeler.....


A little trampoline jumping in the snow...





Broad Street in Chandler.....


Trey and Mylee Jo.....having fun....



Bella and Diamond....staying inside where it is warm....


Tucker and Emily...enjoying the snow day...

Here is the sad thing.......   I MISSED ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!

I DID....AND I'M SAD ABOUT IT!

Sam and I left on our trip before all of this hit and so we missed all of the snow and ice.  While I'm happy that we didn't have to drive in this mess....I am sad that I didn't get to play with my kiddos in the snow!!!  

Maybe next year!!!  :(    :(

Shug

4 comments:

  1. The snow is just enough to make things look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you not get much snow there? They look like they are really having fun, good thing they took pictures for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Oh Dang!! Snow in Texas! This weather is crazy, it was almost 40 degrees here in Idaho today. The kids looked like they were having a great time playing in all that white stuff! I hope that wherever you are you are warm and safe :0) Tell them to put a snowball in the freezer for you!!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY---that's what happens to me most of the time. I wait and wait for snow --and when we do get some, I'm usually out-of-town. Geesh Louise!!!!! Sorry you missed it--but your kids did have a great time...

    We got snow yesterday --but it's too doggone cold to go outside. It was a -4 degrees on our deck at 6 a.m. this morning.... Think I'll just sit by the fire!!!!!! ha

    Have a good trip.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...