Wednesday, March 29, 2017

On this Wednesday morning (this morning)....I woke up aching!   It seems that I didn't have much sleep last night.   It was one of those nights....more thoughts than I can count....moving my mind around all night long.   And then...I couldn't get comfortable!

I'm thankful for each new day that I have on this earth....but, I must admit.....all of the extra stuff that comes with aging can be quite uncomfortable at times.    An ache here and tomorrow an ache there.  Today, it is in my shoulder, neck and back area!  YIKES!

What could have possibly brought this on?   I know exactly what it was!!




It was the purging of my closets!!!!!   


Finally emptying my closets of ALL of the items that I do not wear.

Ridiculous!!!!!   To say the least!    How nice would throw away clothes be?   The kind you wear once and then dispose of them....kinda like pampers!

A huge majority of these items are going to a resale shop and the rest is going to Goodwill.   

I can't tell you how good it feels to have a closet that is now STRESS FREE!    Hopefully with a couple of tylenol and some Aspercream....my muscles and joints will feel better soon!!

Shug


6 comments:

  1. Someone will think your clothes are fabulous treasures, life is that way. Hope your aches clear up, I agree aging brings discomforts. Plus when we overdo, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Shug. It really hurts my shoulder to do this! I try to purge my closet twice a year. They say that if you haven't worn something in a year, then get rid of it. Your header is beautiful! This must be the front of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always good to do a clean out! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where this would cause some aches and pains, but it feels so good when a job like that is done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!
    We did this last weekend too so much more to
    do though.

    Take care of your aches and pains.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about the (aches and pains) of aging. So not fun. Man you really did purge your closet. I need to do the same but my stack won't be quite that big.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...