Friday, January 22, 2016

Hope this Warms your day....

What better way to cheer my day, than to review our Cruise photos.....We took this cruise in September 2015 with a few of our  best friends.... 

Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Jamaica..


Beautiful waters in Jamaica!   This picture was taken at our stop to eat lunch.   It was so relaxing and I honestly wished we had had another hour, just to sit and enjoy the view and the nice breeze.


Dune River Falls......700 foot high falls.....and YES....we climbed it!  A bit challenging in some places....but, well worth the sometimes strenuous climb.


MORE of the Falls.....


And did I mention that the water was very COOL.




Taking a break in one of the water pools of the Falls.





On the ship......



Sam and I doing a little dancing!!  sure do love this guy!!


Our Crew......so much fun!!


Yummy food and desserts...


Sam and Susie....showing off their canary yellow outfits....


 On the beach in Cozumel.     We sure had a lot of laughs here.   


My sweetie in Cozumel....... 

Fun time with Best Friends.....Can't wait for our next Cruise!!  

Hope these pictures WARM your day.....

hugs, 
Shug  



9 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I didn't know you went on a cruise. What a nice looking group. Y'all must've had a ball. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like FUN! - Someday I hope to do a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful time with friends and a great cruise holiday! Beautiful waters in Jamaica and exciting waterfall climb. I am going to plan a cruise holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun, and I love the rushing water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous place to vacation! So happy for you.
    ENJOY!
    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug!

    Thanks for sharing! The pictures are just beautiful, and you know what? I think I do feel just a bit warmer!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    P.S. You two look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a wonderful place to vacation!
    Love all pictures and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...