Sunday, June 7, 2015

She Overheard them talking......

Just got home from a weekend get-away with the BEST husband in the world......

Hands down......Sam.....truly is the  BEST......He is an awesome guy!  He really is quite a comic when we travel.   Makes me laugh...makes me smile!

This trip was all about celebrating Shanda's 38th Birthday.   We had been planning all week....along with Shanda's husband (Tom) to surprise Shanda with an overnight trip to Frisco and a fabulous Birthday dinner.

But.....we made one mistake!  We told the boys....(grandsons)

And then.....Sweet.... Mylee Jo, overheard them talking about 
"Pops and Shug" meeting them at the hotel.
 So......she tells Shanda that we were going to be there!   

END OF SURPRISE!!

We had a great time anyways!......   Shanda was thrilled to see us there and the Birthday Celebration went on as planned!

Good Food........Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory......shopping.....Gifts and more!!

It's Been a Great Weekend!!

shug ~

7 comments:

  1. Kids! You gotta love 'em!
    sounds like a wonderful time... staying in a hotel.
    Personally, I would NOT want to come out... I'd have to be forcibly removed.
    Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I am sure she had fun.


    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh well, the cat was let out of the bag but it was a wonderful time anyway, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless their little hearts! I've known more than one kid like that. Sounds like you all had a great fun weekend! And here, all this time, I'm thinking I have the best husband in the world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, poor Mylee Jo. Sounds like no harm, no foul. Frisco is a fun place to shop AND eat. Haven't been to the Cheesecake Factory in years. Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter. That datgum Sam just keeps you going, doesn't he? He sounds like a character! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...