On Facebook......several of my friends are playing a game.
A friend gives you a number and you then, have to list
(whatever your number is) that many things that others
might not know about you!
For those of you who do not follow me on FB, here was my
Thanks to my beautiful friend (Georgia Wright)....my number is 9.
1. I'm not fond of the USUAL!!.... I like the "UNIQUE"
2. I'm a Flip Flop girl....Seriously! My little piggies do NOT like to be closed in!! I even wear flip flops in the Winter months!!!
3. I LOVE to journal.....LOVE to write! (Mrs. Eva Tompkins would be proud of me)
4. I read magazines and the newspaper, from the BACK to the FRONT! (I know, I know)
5. Meat and Chicken are not for me. I'm probably one of the very few, who orders a hamburger, cut the meat! Shrimp and crab legs....I love!
6. I rarely drink anything that is Luke Warm.....I like my drinks icy cold or super hot!
7. Our bed has to be made up every morning....as soon as I get out of bed, in order for my day to start well.... unmade beds and cluttered homes....drive me crazy!!
8. I'm the BEST grandmother, wife, mother and daughter in the world....Hey, just speaking the truth as I see it!!!!!!!!
9. I am a super POSITIVE person.....I don't have time for negativity in my life!!
CAN I JUST ADD ONE MORE THING?
10. I certainly hope that this one is something that EVERYONE "KNOWS" about me....
I LOVE THE LORD AND MY DESIRE IS TO SERVE HIM IN EVERY CAPACITY OF MY LIFE!
Dear me.......this list could go on and on.....after all,
I am a very different kind of gal.
1. I once owned my own flower shop......and loved it! Lots of hard work!!
2. I married my High School Sweetheart! We started (going together) on
March 13, 1968.......Not once, did we ever break up! Love this guy!!
3. I am deathly scared of snakes!
4. For five years, I was a very sick lady. A few of these years, I can barely
remember. I finally found a doctor who recognized my severe hormone
problems.... Four weeks after this doctor did surgery.... I was back to
being the old me!! Can't believe that the other doctors were so blind and so
much in denial that hormone deficiencies can be a life or death issue!
5. I had a very difficult time in school, because...... I was way too SHY to ask
questions or ask for HELP..... for fear of being wrong or of people looking at
6. I did not pursue any of my life dreams....because I never made it out of my
shy stage until I started blogging........(January 2010) Since then.....It's like
I've become a brand new person!!
7. My first cousin (Molly) was my very best friend growing up. I rarely see
her now and we only live 10 miles apart.
8. I vote.......but I do not like politics.
9. I absolutely LOVE antiques!!
10. Comfort is important to me. I don't like to dress to be seen...I like to
be comfortable! It's not that I don't dress up.....it's just that ever chance I
get, I wear comfy!!
Sure hope I haven't bored any of you!! Just thought this was a cute game!
You are blessed by the Lord moment by moment;
for with every breath, we have an opportunity to
praise Him, serve Him, love HIM.
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (35)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- ► 2014 (222)
- The Turkey's No Longer Gobbling...
- Why oh Why.....Haven't I Done This in the Past?
- Oink, Oink......It's cold outside!
- Black Friday....
- Great day to Snuggle...
- Just Because!!
- Things you probably don't know.......
- Is it a Tradition of the Past!!
- Cool Blessings....
- Oh boy.....what an evening it has been. This af...
- I'm not afraid to throw stuff away.....
- The Man Dressed in Red
- Road Trip Again....
- Senior Volleyball......
- No Shave....and Honest Chatter
- Normal Time Right Now....
- Things I love.....
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2012 (288)
- ► 2011 (364)