Sunday, December 4, 2022

Well......ready or not....Christmas will be here before we know it!!  

Thought I would share a few pictures of my decorations.  I really haven't done much this year, but it is enough to make us happy!



 I really enjoy decorating with all kinds of Trees and lots of greenery!!

And of course....lots of good snacks and candy......

                     πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ²


It might be true that I have Six decorated Trees in the house and I'm planning on getting a big tree for my back porch!

It has been a LONG time since we have had a REAL, LIVE Christmas tree and I think the back porch, by the pool will be a perfect spot for a beautifully decorated tree.



The fragrance of a Christmas candle gives such a warm sweet smell and a cozy feeling in the house.  I always burn the "Holiday Cheer" candle by Circle E candles.  



I am really fond of this "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" sign, and the RED brightens up the bookshelf.  


Our Christmas Tree is filled with glass icicles and silver stars.......a few silver deer, red berries and Christmas balls.


I had this Reindeer Snack jar out the other day and when our grandson (Trey) opened the jar, there was NOTHING in it! Ooops....I can assure you that it was filled the very next day.  
You just can't have NO COOKIES when the grandkids drop by!  

(It was a SHUG mistake)


I am certainly going to enjoy this Christmas season......
🌲🌲
The smell of a fresh Trees.  πŸŒ²
Sweet smelling fragrances. πŸ’›
Lights...  πŸ”†   Cookies.....πŸͺ
Decorating...... πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„.  
Wrapping Packages....🎁
Time with Family....πŸ’Ÿ
and First and Foremost....
"The Birth of Jesus Christ"
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

So Many things to Love about this Season!!!

He who has not Christmas in his heart, will never find it under a tree!!!

Shug....πŸ’™







1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoyed your photos. :-) I love your sign too. The pop of red is perfect. I also love that song, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas.
    Happy December!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...