Sunday, November 27, 2022

Fall Decided to Show Out

 Hey Friends..... Fall decided to show out this past week!  We had some cooler temps earlier this month, so I am guessing that helped with making the colors more vibrant.  



Our Fall colors are not quite like what you would see in the North, but....they are still very pretty.


I rode with Sam, down to the Farm this morning and I was in Awe of just how beautiful it was down there.  I go with him often, but usually not to this side of the Big Farm.  


This is what I normally see!!  Trees that have already been dug and bundled..   These are out of the Hill Yard, ready for sale.


We have had so much rain lately, which has caused a delay in a lot of the digging of the trees at the Farm.


A view of the road as we were driving to the Farm.   This is actually only about 4 miles from where we live.  

I truly could see God's Beauty this morning...Absolutely Gorgeous!

Happy Sunday!!

Shug...💛



3 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors. And your header is stunning. I love the last photo of the road. And look at the amazing shadows on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo of the country road dappled with shadows is very pretty. I see God's beauty everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are so beautiful! The leaves have all fallen off of our trees and the branches are now covered with snow. Enjoy those colors as long as you can! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...