Sunday, October 2, 2022

 Adding vibrant shades of "Fall" colors to your home decor, makes for feelings of a visually satisfying sensation, that we embrace with a welcoming spirit.


Adding tiny bright lights to a wreath filled with colors, gives much warmth to any room.....and hey, who doesn't love these amazing little lights that bring warmth to any room?  The lights are so gentle and cozy.

I use them all the time, throughout the year, no matter what season it is.


 
This is also the time of year when I love to burn candles.  Mind you, I'm not a huge fan of many of the fragrances of burning candles.  I have my favorites as well as my dislikes!
Vanilla and apples are some of my most liked smells, but I stay away from anything cranberry!  Cranberry was always my moms favorite candle, but for me, it is too sweet.




Who keeps their dining table set throughout the year?  
ME!  I do.  I still have my turquoise and white dinner set out, I just added a sunflower for now.  I may get a little more creative in a few weeks, and add some small pumpkins and gourds.  


Same for this cabinet that I have had for 25 years.  This one piece of furniture has brought me so much joy!  Adding color to the face of this piece of furniture adds so much to our dining area.    I usually keep it decorated with plates for whatever holiday or season is happening at the time.   I also love adding colorful magazines to the front of the cabinet.  

Pumpkin Spice, Lattes, Hot Chocolate, bon-fires, sweaters, football season, Changing colors, mugs of Apple cider, picking the perfect pumpkin, Caramel, Fairs, Crisp Air, Scarecrows, Hayrides, Decorating, Candy corn and peanuts, Fall festivals, scarfs, boots, drizzling rain, Thanksgiving.....WOW, so much to enjoy about FALL.

I'm very excited for the season of Fall.   The gorgeous colors are a reminder of how awesome our God is.  The crisp air, refreshes my breathing and I so enjoy stepping outside so I can take in the scents of nature.  
Being the soup lover that I am, I love the smell of a full pot of soup simmering on the stove.  Comfort food makes me feel good.

Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let go of things that weigh us down.  May your spirits be lifted each and every day, as you watch the colors change and as you feel the presence of each new day.

Shug 🍂






3 comments:

  1. Hi Shug - it's nice to meet you! I loved reading about you and your family. I also have 2 daughters, and I have one son. 3 granddaughters who also rock! And I've been married 41 years and am a Christian. We have a lot in common, but Iive in Michigan and have to deal with snow. :)
    I love your cabinet and how the plates decorate it! I also love white lights an candles. Yes, cranberry is too sweet. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAH, I am so glad you came back!!!!! Your home always looks amazing, and you have given me so many decorating ideas in the padt. Your cabinet is awesome, I have never seen one like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire your decorating. I have recently been thinking that fall shows us that there can be beauty even in death. As the leaves die they turn these lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...