Tuesday, June 30, 2020

It's Salsa time!  And before long, it will be Pear Relish time!   

Sam has already informed me that the pear trees are loaded down.   I put up a huge amount of PEAR relish last year, but he wants me to can MORE!



I did this last week.......↑↑

Canned Dry Beans!   I loved hearing all the jar lids pop!!  

Have any of you ever done this?  It was very easy and from what I have read, they will last a long time.   

Gonna "dry can" some rice this next week.   

This is what has been happening in my world.   

Hugs...
Shug

3 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I will share it with my daughter Rebekah. We are always being prepared for the future since we do not know what it holds. The jars of beans look so cute. We love salsa and pear relish sounds wonderful. Have a great week! HUGS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of doing this, what a good idea! Now I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of dry canning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...