Friday, May 4, 2018

Once again.....my friends and I attended a beautiful luncheon today,  in honor of the ladies at Breckenridge Village of Tyler.  

This event is a fundraiser to help raise funds for BVT, which is a faith based community for adults with mild to moderate intellectual and developmental disabilities.  


I regret not taking pictures of all of the gorgeous tables!  It is absolutely amazing how beautiful each table is decorated.  

Such a special time for the ladies at BVT.   

I appreciate this place and I appreciate all of the hard work and dedication that is put in, to making this event wonderful.  

Shug 🌹


4 comments:

  1. Surely a fundraiser for a very good purpose!! I hope they got lots of money! Your header is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    What a beautiful day for you! I love the idea of a fundraiser for such a wonderful organization...it's money well spent!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really special luncheon for a worthy cause...

    What is the name of the bush/flowers in your header picture? I remember them from when I lived in TX but can't remember the name....Thanks.

    I talked about a new book you would enjoy reading on my blog today....
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...