Saturday, March 10, 2018

~ Oh my.....I would love to be right there in the middle of the place where my header photo was taken!  Sam and I took this trip year before last with our wonderful friends........

Plya Del Carmen and Cozumel.....gorgeous places to visit and the water surrounding the area is absolutely beautiful.  


This picture was taken as we waited for one of the ferries to take us from Cozumel back over to Plya Del Carmen.  We all loved the area so much and was hoping to go back and do this same trip all over agin.....BUT....if any of you have been keeping up with the 
news lately, you have heard about the warnings for Americans going to these Countries.   If I'm not mistaken, I think that some of the cruise lines have even closed some of the excursions that involve any of the ferries.  SO VERY SAD that a simple vacation can be of so such danger to so many people.


Here is another view from one of the yellow ferries that we took...


Hopefully......this can some day be a safe place to travel to.....AGAIN

Shug 𝒫......

2 comments:

  1. Your header is just gorgeous! But I bet you can find someplace in the states that is just as pretty. How about Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water is so blue and pretty, maybe next year will be cleared for tourists and you will go back. Years ago my husband and I spent time on Isla Mujeres a lovely island off the Yucatan coast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...