Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday This and That

Woke up at 5 this morning and I'm still charged!  Amazing!!


Had breakfast at the Egg & I with our wonderful friends.....Joe and Marsha!  The coffee was great along with my delicious cheese omelet, fruit and toast!


Then it was off to see the 9:00 showing of 
"American Sniper"....  A very touching and honest movie!!  Really makes you think and it really makes you appreciate our men and women in the Armed Forces!!  

I would recommend this movie to you all....

US Navy Seal "Chris Kyle" was most definitely a dedicated young man....not only to protect his comrades....but to protect the American People.

****************


The Sun is shining brightly and the weather outside is so super nice!!  I think I'll head out with my camera and see if I can find something to shoot!

hugs to all...
Shug


5 comments:

  1. you had a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day.

    I have heard good things about
    American Sniper.

    I read an article on foods to eat
    when you have sleep issues, they said to eat things for dinner that have Tryptophan in them.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your morning out was successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just KNEW that was what you were getting up so early to see. We didn't make it this weekend, but will definitely see it.

    Enjoy this sunshine!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and son are off to see this movie later today. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...