Monday, January 5, 2015

A shocker

I couldn't believe it......do you ever come across things that totally shock you?

This happened to me today...   I went by "Fresh" grocery and did a little "fresh" grocery shopping!!  LOL.  ("Fresh" is the name of our newest big grocery store in the area....)




This place has so much to offer...

Of course, you know what that means, don't you?  When a place like this takes all of the WORK out cooking, it can only mean ONE thing!  Higher prices!!

I must admit....I don't often shop here, but today....I needed something quick.

As I was leaving to get in my car....I noticed that out of all the parking places in the entire HUGE parking lot, a trashed up car decided to park.....not only in one parking spot, but in half of mine as well.   

My words went something like this:
"You have got to be kidding me!!"

I placed my groceries in the back of my car and then I plowed ahead to engage in a huge struggle to get into my car.  I had to twist and turn and wrestle my way into position...just to lift my right arm high enough to pull myself in.

Yes, it probably was a sight to see!!

After I got seated....I turned to look out my window.   I honestly, do not think that I have EVER seen such a mess!!  I'm thinking: "This person loves McDonald's!!"

My goodness.....I kid you not, there must have been a hundred empty McDonald sacks, papers and Styrofoam cups, just thrown around everywhere in that car.
   


I can't imagine what this person needed from the grocery store!!!! It definitely looked like most of their food comes from the McDonald's drive thru!!!


I guess it's "To each His own!"

How clean do you keep your car??

I try to keep my car clean..!!!

shug ~



7 comments:

  1. I am most certainly not a neat freak,but I don't like papers and stuff lying around in my car. Maybe it's a good thing that person kept all that stuff in the car instead of tossing it out the window,as I see too many do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably smells like Mc D's too.
    People's ways make me wonder too.

    I try to keep my SUV pretty clean.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug - good to see you here and good for you to visit me today. I've been away so long... Of course I see you on Facebook, but I always love reading your blog. You're so positive and uplifting and I hope to be here more. I'm going to try very hard cuz there's many of you that I really miss hearing from. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Today was a good day. I've heard from several that have been in my shoes upon losing my sister, including you, and somehow it helps to know I'm not alone in my struggle... Bless you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking maybe this person LIVED in their car! It is a step up from homeless. But no excuse for that parking, it is thoughtless. We have a Fresh Market, but I have not heard of this fresh store. Your header is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! It really gets my blood pressure up when I find someone so poorly parked! Totally inconsiderate... but, looks like they consider themselves just as little. Sorry you had that experience.

    I do love to grab the brown bag meals for two to go!! Great emergency dinner. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. GADS---I've seen cars like that.. Unbelievable.. Makes me shiver... My biggest question is what were THEY doing at that 'upscale' grocery store?????

    I've had cars park close to me before --and it's extremely hard to get in... GADS....

    How's your tummy? Can you eat yogurt? I always eat that for breakfast and it is quite soothing. I put some fruit in mine... I also love HOT TEA when my tummy is upset...

    Hugs to you,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep mine clean too. I wouldn't be able to stand all of that trash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...