Monday, October 13, 2014

I am Loving this Weather...

This was our day yesterday, and the weather has been pretty much the same today!


Rain....and lots of it!

Here are some more pictures that I took at the farm yesterday.



Did you ever play in the mud puddles, when you were a child?
We did....and I have a lot of special memories from those days!


I was trying to capture the tiny raindrops on the leaves.




I was happy that I had my camera with me!!

Don't you just LOVE the RAIN?

Especially, Rain like we have had today...   A slow rain!  

The wind is blowing now and it is much cooler outside!  You know I am loving this!!   Bring on the cooler weather!!  I Welcome it!

What is the weather like in your area??

See ya tomorrow!
Shug ~





7 comments:

  1. One word---Drippy
    Another word---Cold

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy a good rain.It has been sunny and warm for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! we had a wonderful rain both yesterday and today... so relaxing.
    the earth is so parched and dry...the ground has been just soaking it up so quickly.
    I walked outside today and actually sloshed through a couple of puddles out back.
    I think we're in for a wet winter.
    the fog / rain picture is so mystical looking.
    love your pictures.
    We had strong winds today? How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have gotten the same front as we are going to get tonight/tomorrow. I just posted on FB about it.. Ours looks scary with tornado watches out. We have already had some high winds--with more to come.

    We have had quite a bit of rain this week (which we desperately needed)... SO--I'm not complaining about the rain. Severe stuff though???? No THANKS...

    Great photos. AND--my sons all loved playing in the mud!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, I do love the rain... but, it is slowing the remodel process... not so happy about that. LOL! Onward today! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad y'all are getting the rain you need. But I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever stop here! We've had way more than enough for awhile. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots. Who didn't play in the mud as a kid or jump in rain puddles. - If you visit my blog today the first shot will tell you what the weather is like here today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...