Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What are you looking at????

I'm pretty sure that if this cow could speak.....it would ask "What are you looking at?"

As we were driving to the Farm last week, Sam and I saw this big black thing out in the lake.....what could it be?   As we got closer, we could clearly see that it was a cow.   I guess it needed a cool bath and it appeared to be enjoying the taste of those lily pads as well....    lol....    Such a cute photo!

                                            ********

I must admit......Yesterday was a stressful day.....For ME!   Some might contribute a stressful Monday to just that......A typical stressful Monday.  

This is not really how I see it.....   It's just that some days are going to be more stressful than others!!  Thank goodness, that we live in a Country where we are free to have the "Word of God" right before us.  Never, ever, should we take it for granted!!

Hebrews 4:12 tells us that God's word is alive and powerful...

I am extremely thankful for HIS word......  As I endure days like yesterday, I can HOLD God's word in my hands.....I can allow HIS words to fill me with comfort and peace.   

I have found that as I meditate on God's word.....as I read HIS promises and HIS faithfulness....  My problems get smaller and God's love for me is so much greater!!

Hugs,
Shug ~


5 comments:

  1. Your cow picture is amazing!! I have never seen a cow in with lily pads. You always have the BEST headers, and I look forward to seeing what new surprise you have! I am so sorry you are going through a rough time, Shug. I hope you are all well. E-mail me if you need or want to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of God's Word is amazing. Hope the rest of the eek goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes when I journal my prayers, I ask God to hide his word in my heart for future times when they might be needed. Usually, a passage will come to mind, and will be perfect for that particular day's events or feelings. Sorry you had a stressful day and hope things improve throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's word is powerful and enduring...
    it's truth washes us.
    Sorry you had a bad day on Monday...but you know who it is you believe...and there is always something in everyday to be thankful for. Hope the rest of your week is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopped by to check this out and didn't see any picture of the cow?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...