Monday, September 15, 2014

The Beauty of Nature.....

American Beautyberry.

Scientific Name:  Callicarpa Americana, Callicarpa Japonica
When:  Late Summer, Fall
Where:  East Texas Woods



I have not been out with my camera in quite some time now.  Yesterday was a gorgeous day.....the perfect kind of afternoon to explore the farm.  


How many of us can say that we are "Fond" of Goatweeds?

Not I.......

Goatweed must be a favorite of Bumblebees......I saw many of the dark scary bees, enjoying the sweetness of one weed after another.


Wish I could have snapped more photos like this, but Goatweeds are not very nice to me.....the pollen is overwhelming!


We were a good distance away from these beautiful creatures, which accounts for why my picture is not very clear..    I love watching white tail deer, as they jump fences and gallop across the fields.


God is the creator of all things!

"I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works"

              Psalm 145:5

Life is so good!

shug ~

4 comments:

  1. You found the Beauties!!! And your header of them is really stunning!! The goatweed would not be for me, but your bumble Bee shots are fantastic!! This post really shows off your photography talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day I thank God for the beauty he created in nature. Sorry the goatweed causes you allergies, but the images you took are quite beautiful. I love the beautyberry for your header. Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the beauty of God's creation with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your photos are gorgeous!! Love the goatweed and bee ones especially :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...