Sunday, September 21, 2014

And Now You Know!

It has been a lazy day for me.....I still have a tiny, little headache, but it is MUCH better than it has been this past week!!

            *******

We just got home from "Home Groups."  Something our church does a couple times a year.  Different people open their homes and we gather and have a small meal and a series of lessons on different topics.  Tonight, I cooked some good fajita chicken on the grill...

Shanda and Tom attend the same Home Group that we do, so she brought the tortillas and the other fixings for the Fajitas!!  Yum!!  It all tasted so yummy!!


              *****

Sam's dad is having back surgery tomorrow...  He is 85 years old! At this age, he would definitely NOT be having the surgery, if he could avoid it.  He has a ruptured disk and has some other issues that need fixing as well.  I feel so bad for him....he has been in Soooooo Much Pain and it has made him absolutely miserable, almost non-functional. Praying ALL goes well.

              ******

It's HOMECOMING week at our local school!!  I've got MUMS to make!!
Tyler's longtime girlfriend (Kelsey) is one of the three Senior girls that have been elected for the Court.   One of them will be crowned HOMECOMING QUEEN this coming Friday night!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be KELSEY!! 

I actually already have her Mum made.   Just have to do a few other things on it and it will be finished.  Now, to start on Tori's!!

Such fun!!   

And now you know whats been going on in my life! How about yours??

Shug ~

***Wow...I went back and re-read this post after I had mistakenly pressed the post button!  For all of you who read this, before I had the opportunity to go back and correct......I'm sorry!  LOTS of errors.  do you ever do this??








3 comments:

  1. Your background and sun header are just divine! Beautiful AND inspiring! I will say a prayer for Sam's dad, let us know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is full to overflowing, Shug. Lots of good stuff! I'll say a prayer for your Dad this morning. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. A full and blessed life you have! Best of luck to Kelsey! So sorry to hear about Sam's dad. I'll include him in my morning prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...