Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fences


There is so much to see when riding the "Back Roads" through East Texas!  



I took these pictures last weekend on our way to the Farm!   As we travel the old blacktop roads, there is always so much to see.......you just have to be willing to travel a little slow!!

The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.  I will advise you and watch over you."
                                                     Psalm 32:8   NLT



Today, I am linking with "Good Fences Party"



9 comments:

  1. LOVE that scripture, Shug! Amen.

    And, your fall decorating is great! You have signed up for a big job being on Tour! We did the Historic Tyler on Tour in 2006. Whew! It was a lot of fun though! You will enjoy it. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful. thanks for sharing, shug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to come over to your blog when I saw your comment about apricot fried pies on Lavender Dreamer. Wanted to let you know I have posted a family recipe of Apricot Hand Pies - baked instead of fried, so less fat AND less fattening! Lovely fall decorating - fall is just the best time of year, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this beautiful stiff grass? Love your old tractor header, it is really old. Is it just sitting in a field or used as giant yard art?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots. The Yucca plants look great against the fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug~

    Good fences make good neighbors!! Love your photos today! Those fences look like the fences in my pasture!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vegetation there. I lived in Texas for so many years, I still consider myself 'Texan'! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! so much to see...
    LOVE THAT TRACTOR AT THE TOP!
    If I get a break away from here, I'm going to take some pictures of the back roads around here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...