Friday, August 8, 2014

Celebrating this month...


August.....such a full month!!

We now have a new Teenager in the house..... Carson turned 13 on the 6th.  Our family celebrated his Birthday, at "The Olive Garden" and then back to Shug's for cake and ice cream!!

Next week....on the 12th, Tucker will be 16!!  He has been driving for a while now, but on the 12th, he gets the REAL license!!   

Ty and Trista will be celebrating their 21st Anniversary on the 14th, and on the 24th....I get to celebrate ME!  I'll be turning 53 again!

Hmmmm.....what is it that I want for my birthday?
Well, I do declare....I think I have a nice bag picked out at Chandler Feed and Seed Country Store.   Sounds like I'm wanting a feed bag, doesn't it?



Take a look at this sweet bag.....just my kind of liking.


It's a Consuela bag.... do you know about these?

Check them out online...

I want the one on the Right hand side..
Isn't it a cute bag for the Fall and Winter Seasons?

We have a lot of celebrating to do this month....and I can't wait!

shug ~


6 comments:

  1. I have never seen these cute bags, I will look them up! Your sign picture is covering the first half of your text, so I can't really read it. But I see your birthday is coming up! Happy Birthday, I hope you will posy pictures and that you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to everyone! We have lots of birthdays this month, too! I love these bags and will check them out online! Handbags are my weakness! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    My goodness, you are a busy girl! So many good things going on in the blogdom!

    I love the bag!! It's always fun to get a new bag for, Fall and Winter! I really love the Yellow bag, and the strap is adorable too!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fixed it!! What a gorgeous house in your header.How cool, a month full of celebrations! I looked up the purses, thy are a WOW and so Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of celebrations in your family this month... We have celebrations in our family also this month: my birthday on the 5th, grandson on the 25th, ex-hubby on the 26th, father-in-law's was on the 29th.

    I love your bag.. Hope you get it... I got a beautiful canvas from George for my b-day.. Love it...

    Enjoy the month.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your homey header! August sounds like a big party month at your house, lots of fun things going on. Yeah, it sounded like you wanted a feed bag at first. :-) I haven't heard of Consuela bags so checked the website out. Lots of great ones, but I really like your Gator Classic! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...