The question for today is: "What gives it away?"
From white to yellow.....from golden brown to grey.....from soft and smooth, to rough and wrinkled!!
What is it that truly gives away the fact that one is aging?
None of the above!!
What gives away our age is how we act and think....how we perceive life and what choices we make. Do we complain a lot or do we still find pleasure in painting the canvass of our life.
The consequences of having a negative flow of thoughts....(as we age)...can be very damaging. I have read that when people age they begin to feel less worthy and they begin to feel a cloud of insecurity holding them down.
We all want to look and feel our best....don't we? It's important to feel beautiful! I suppose I must clarify that beauty is not all about how we look on the outside. Numbers may say that we are aging, but these numbers do not dictate how we feel and act.
Is your heart young? Does your mind allow you to live a life of optimism?
Some hearts never grow old!!
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- Good morning! I woke up during the wee hours of t...
- Decorating Styles......???
- Good morning friends....... I've been up for abou...
- State Champs!!
- The Hot temps have arrived here in East Texas!! I...
- As I sit here this morning??
- Fleeing Children
- Put Your Feet Up.....
- Needs My Constant Attention.....
- iPad posting....
- I Remember As a Child........
- I Think I'm Getting Lazy!
- Finding fences
- Here is a Funny!!
- Question of the Day!!
- Oh wow y'all....... you all have been so patien...
- A few Pics.....
- Headed Home
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- ► 2011 (364)