My girls gave me a wonderful Christmas gift that I still have not used.......
I desperately need to call and make an appointment to use this "Pampering" .....gift certificate.
My Gift? A spa treatment!! Can you believe that I have allowed 6 months to pass me by without using this gift?
I'm pretty sure that most of you have had one before and you probably already know just how wonderful it feels. I am usually so relaxed and it makes it difficult to want to drive home.
I am so ready to make my appointment and to be pampered.
Did you know that our souls can be pampered as well? All we have to do is to lean back into the arms of God and just rest.
What I love is that God gives HIS love so freely and there is NO TIME LIMIT on the Peace that we can experience. Our bodies can be completely nourished when we bask in the Love of God.
"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him"
Myspace Graphics at 123glitter.com
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (163)
- Good morning! I woke up during the wee hours of t...
- Decorating Styles......???
- Good morning friends....... I've been up for abou...
- State Champs!!
- The Hot temps have arrived here in East Texas!! I...
- As I sit here this morning??
- Fleeing Children
- Put Your Feet Up.....
- Needs My Constant Attention.....
- iPad posting....
- I Remember As a Child........
- I Think I'm Getting Lazy!
- Finding fences
- Here is a Funny!!
- Question of the Day!!
- Oh wow y'all....... you all have been so patien...
- A few Pics.....
- Headed Home
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2013 (222)
- ► 2012 (288)
- ► 2011 (364)