Saturday, July 19, 2014

Put Your Feet Up.....

My girls gave me a wonderful Christmas gift that I still have not used.......

I desperately need to call and make an appointment to use this "Pampering" .....gift certificate.   

My Gift?   A spa treatment!!  Can you believe that I have allowed 6 months to pass me by without using this gift?

I'm pretty sure that most of you have had one before and you probably already know just how wonderful it feels.   I am usually so relaxed and it makes it difficult to want to drive home.

I am so ready to make my appointment and to be pampered.

Did you know that our souls can be pampered as well?  All we have to do is to lean back into the arms of God and just rest.
What I love is that God gives HIS love so freely and there is NO TIME LIMIT on the Peace that we can experience.  Our bodies can be completely nourished when we bask in the Love of God.

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him"
                                                                    Psalm 62:5


2 comments:

  1. Great Sunday post, Shug... Hope you enjoy your "Pampering" gift certificate... AND--you are so right: God pampers us also with his love... Hallelujah!!!

    My hubby also pampers me --as I'm sure your Sam does too.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, pampering sounds good!

    Have fun.


    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...