Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Oh wow y'all.......    you all have been so patient in my constant posting of my FAMILY.....pictures and events...

The truth is.......each member of my family makes life WONDERFUL!




Life is filled with SO many uncertainties...and we never can anticipate what each new day will bring.  This is the exact reason why I want to make every second, every minute, every hour of the day.......COUNT!!


I enjoy living life with a passion....and I especially like to grab hold of every opportunity to treasure a memory.

One thing that I know for sure is that..... 
a precious moment that is captured in the frame of my heart will never, ever disappear.

I will always have these moments to treasure.  

We think that life will be endless, but the truth is....we never know which moment is the last.  For this reason, we must always love and celebrate every moment of life!!

I am extremely thankful for the special memories that were made on our vacation.  I am extremely thankful that I was able to share in these memories with the love of my life (Sam Pollard III) and with our family....

Enjoy each day.....love the one that God placed in your life....and never take a single moment for granted...


5 comments:

  1. I totally agree! You and Sam are beautiful and radiate JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I have been trying to think this way more often since I am...ahem...aging. It's so important to create those special memories with our loved ones that they can tuck away into their heart forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES... Let's all live life to its fullest... George and I didn't meet 'til we were 59---so we are celebrating each and every SECOND....

    Love that picture of you and Sam. I love your hair that way.. You look really good with short hair (or is it just pushed back)...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said and I agree with
    you. Life is crazy so in all
    the craziness we try to make
    everything fun!
    Then I take a bazillion pictures
    to capture it all!

    Great pic of you and Sam.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had fun catching up with your vacation pics. I stopped and took some time to look at your new banner...oh how I love it! Go ahead and show us more! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...