Thursday, July 17, 2014

iPad posting....

I somehow believe that I have asked this question before.....but I evidently did not figure out the answer, because I still am having a difficult time.    When we travel, it would be so easy if I could take photos with my iPad and then post them on my blog.

The problem is:  This girl can not figure it out!   

When I go to get a picture, this is what comes up.




When I work on my laptop......the below photo comes up.



do you see the difference?   There is an upload button as well as a choose files button.  

can any of you offer suggestions or help me?

How many of you strictly use an iPad?    And....how do you post your photos?

Thanks...
shug

5 comments:

  1. I have only been able to visit and comment on my iPad. There must be a way to post, but I haven't figured it out yet. I have only now started printing from it! I hope you find out!! Then maybe you can inform us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished making a blog post on my iPad. I have a Blogger App and use that. It has a camera icon at the top right corner and when I want to add a picture I click on that and choose my photo.It really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never posted from my iPad or mobile device. I googled and found this link that might help with what you need to do: http://blogsyapp.com/

    If not, google, "creating a blog post from ipad" and see if anything comes up that would be helpful.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an ipad, but haven't tried to post photos/blog with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done this once, while on vacation. But I don't remember how I did it. I THINK I tried from my phone, since an ipad is a glorified iphone, but I may have uploaded the photo to Picasa first, then went that route. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...