Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Week Of......

First things first.......I took them back!!  Got my money back and now, I am a happy camper.   I just have to hope that my girls won't read my blog post for today...   If they miss this post, then they will never know!!

This week is finally here....the week before our vacation to Florida!!


I am super excited!

But first.....it's a stop....at Duck Dynasty.

I have been there a few times, but none of the grandkids have ever been.   They are looking so forward to this stop.

******

Speaking of this trip "this trip to the beach" .......I must tell you that I am so thrilled about the huge pool and the ocean water, BUT......I am dreading like everything, having to put on a swimsuit.  

My goodness......how things can change on our bodies, during the course of a years time.   
I'm almost tempted to wear my support hose underneath my swimsuit bottoms!!     These kids of mine would deny me as their mom and grandmother.....if I did.

You know what......I really should 't feel that way.   I just need to embrace my weight gain as if it were something that I paid big bucks for.     In other words, I just need to strut my fat and go on and enjoy myself.   

Life is way too short not to enjoy yourself and to enjoy the valuable time that we have as a family, on this trip.

I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to be able to spend our vacation with the kids.

In my heart, I am equipped to make tons of memories for all of us to enjoy,
 for many years to come!!

Blessings galore!

Shug.......








6 comments:

  1. Get out there and enjoy yourself. I carry many extra pounds but have come to realize that if someone doesn't like because of that,well,that's there problem,not mine.I will enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Ken always says " no worries,
    you'll never see those people again."
    This comment does not refer to the family--they love you no matter what!

    Have fun.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shug, I hope you have the best vacation EVER! And you do what you want and whatever makes you feel comfortable. I'm so glad you took that stuff back! What are these gorgeous blue flowers in your header?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be creating great memories with and for your grands. Put on your bathing suit and swim, swim, swim and have fun. And put on a hat and sunscreen of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, strut your stuff and be happy! The one thing I've learned since I've aged is that I am less concerned with what I look like and more concerned with being there for my family and others. How I treat them is what they'll remember, not how perfect my make-up is or how fat/thin I am. I hope y'all have a great time. I also hope your girls do not read this post! Spend that $180 on something fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENJOY your vacation...swimsuit and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...