Monday, June 16, 2014

June is one Busy Month

The month of June is a busy month for this family!!  For starters, Shanda's Birthday is June 6th....... It takes us a week to celebrate her Birthday!  Honestly....it does.  

She just turned 37, but for about 34 years now.....it takes a full week for her to get in all of the celebrating that she wants to do.
We laugh and have a good time doing so!!

June 15th is my mom's birthday........Even though she will soon be celebrating her 9th Heavenly Birthday.....I still, ALWAYS like to celebrate the 15th by inserting as many memories of her as I can, into this special day!      I'm just real sentimental like that!!

Father's Day almost always falls on my mom's birthday OR on mine and Sam's Anniversary......WHICH IS TODAY!

We are recognizing 42 years of marriage today.    Celebration time will have to be a little later as Sam can't really eat much right now, so NO celebration dinner for the two of us today.

Just a quick update on Sam.....he is still struggling with the tonsil thing!  He woke up last night and his nose and mouth were pouring with blood!   In all honesty, he probably bled a (cup) amount of blood.    Then again today.....the bleeding started again!   I know that sounds like a whole lot, but he was standing over the sink and the blood was pouring out in a steady stream.   It bled for quite a while.

Needless to say.......I had just purchased (NICE) white sheets and had them on the bed.    Yep....a big portion of his side was saturated in blood.  OK...enough of grossing you out!!!

I can tell you for sure,  it skeered this gurl.....


Here are a few pictures of the "Father's Day Celebration" that our church held yesterday evening...










Sooooooooo   Much Fun!!   


And Oh......Vacation is this month TOO!!

Happy June.....
Shug ~

7 comments:

  1. Did the doctor say it is normal? Scary. We have been married 44, so we are almost the same in that. I love your pretty new background and header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great celebration! your poor husband, gosh he has had a rough time! very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, all that bleeding would scare me to death. Poor Sam! Extra prayers for him today. Happy anniversary...I'm sure y'all will celebrate in style as soon as possible. Y'all know how to party and make others feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poor husband and poor you!! looks like you're having a very busy time - lovely pictures of your family
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all those festivities. I sure hope Sam is soon all healed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shug!

    Scary! Tonsils can be scary, especially as you get older, very scary!

    Looks like you had a fun time on Father's Day, just loved the pictures of your beautiful family!

    Congratulations on 42 years, that is quite an accomplishment in this day and age! I hope the next 42 are just as wonderful!

    I was so sorry to hear about Vickie's sister. On my way over to e-mail, and give her some love and comfort.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary you two little love birds!! Sorry to hear about what Sam is going through. My prayers and blessings are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...