Monday, May 12, 2014

The Weekend....

Good Monday Morning, Friends!

Trusting everyone enjoyed a lovely weekend...

We enjoyed a laid-back kind of weekend.  

Don't you just love the smell of fresh rain?  Friday evening, we were Blessed with a nice rain that helped wash away a lot of this yucky pollen.   Thank you Lord!

Saturday morning, we were out near the baseball field by 9:30 that morning......watching Trey play ball.  This is always fun and to make it even better, there was such a nice breeze.  If I had only had a hammock out there.....I really could have enjoyed myself.


Can anyone say CUTE?   Saturday afternoon, we purchased rabbits and all the things needed to make their life comfortable.  Last week, a sweet friend gave Sam a big rabbit cage, which he in turn gave to Trey.   

You can't have a rabbit cage without rabbits!!


We now have two baby rabbits and a big male lion head rabbit.  The kids enjoyed feeding and playing with the little ones.

After Church on Sunday.....Sam and I came home and did nothing.   Well, we may have taken a nap or two.   Sunday evening, the kids cooked hamburgers out at Shanda and Tom's place.   This is where they gave me a beautiful chaise lounger and another very special gift, for Mother's Day.


How special is this?  The kids had a photo album made for me and I can truly say that this gift has truly touched my heart.  It's one of those kind of gifts that I would never get tired of receiving....


a very special gift...indeed!

I hope that each of you had a Blessed day...

Let's make this a fabulous day!

Shug ~

9 comments:

  1. OH---what a wonderful Mother's Day you had!!! You just have the most amazing family in the entire world.... Congrats.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift is wonderful and beyond priceless!!! I will be showing my day tomorrow! I want to see the rabbits!!! I have never heard of a Lion Head rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...the little bun-bun in the cup holder is too cute!! The photo album the kids made for you is indeed very special. How blessed you are. Happy belated Mother's Day! Have fun with those cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a lovely gift that was such a great idea, your bunnies are sweet, we had bunnies years ago, they do make a lovely pet, they need lots of room to exercise but they are so sweet,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful weekend. I love your beautiful photo album, you'll cherish that for years to come. And the baby rabbits sure are precious! Have a good week my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great about your mothers day. Your kids are feeding the rabbits in a different ways. I too have experienced the cool breeze in the morning after having a showers of rain.
    Wonderful album made by them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful treasures that you received from your family.One cannot put a price on gifts like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. one bunny, two bunnies, three bunnies MORE! Have fun with them. They have a way of multiplying sooo fast.
    Your gift from the grands is just awesome. What thoughtful children~I love it and I'm sure it will touch your heart every time you look through it. Fabulous sentiments too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you had a perfect day, relaxing and great gifts! Good luck with the rabbits and have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...