Thursday, April 17, 2014

Three Little Kittens.....

The Three little kittens....they lost their mittens!

How good are you at knowing all of  the old nursery rhyme's? 

I had forgotten so many of them until this past Tuesday evening, when I attended a Kindergarten play at Mylee Jo's school....



These are the cutest kittens that I have ever seen!!!



The kids were adorable!!  I loved seeing all of their expressions during each song.



                                   "Little Jack Horner"



                      Not sure what they were singer here!



Just one of the three little pigs....Isn't he so cute?



"Star Light, Star Bright"



"Mary had a Little Lamb" .....in this case, she had two!!


"Rub a dub, dub.....Three men in a tub"

so, so cute!


"The Three Little Kittens"

We have been singing this song for months now......


The good thing about having your own blog.....is being able to post lots of pictures of your own grandchild!!!!!!



I would say that these little 5 and 6 year old kids did a pretty awesome job.......and so did their music teacher!!  



See ya tomorrow!!

shug ~

9 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun event and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a grand undertaking this was, they look wonderful, beautiful costumes and sets, your grands are adorable, so cute, you are a proud gramma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable. And those beautiful big blue eyes...I love all the pictures. My favorite thing to do is go to these shows and programs at the little ones' school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug!

    It's so true - you can post however many pictures you want to, just because you can...and because she is just adorable!! I love school programs, they just make my heart happy...:)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet... I love it.. The children all look like they are having a great time. AND---I'll bet there were lots of proud parents and grandparents watching the performance... Love it.

    Happy Easter.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy seeing your grandkids on your blog, too!! They are so cute and so involved in school and sports. Absolutely precious. That Mylee Jo is something else! Hope you have a very blessed Easter, Shug!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shug your grandchildren are such cuties and so very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shug,

    Looks like you have a very full and happy life with your family!Love your new header.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That program was adorable!! Very talented teacher to get little ones to do all that they did. Mylee was an awesome kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...