Monday, April 28, 2014

Prayers Answered

Praying that each of you are safe and are out of the path of this horrific storm.   

The weather in our area was predicted to be really BAD this past Sunday.......   All of the weather models were showing possibilities of hail that could reach baseball size, along with strong tornado alerts.   

Mylee Jo was so worried about this bad weather thing!  She heard a weather report and that is all it took to make her get upset.  Many prayers were sent up for God's protection.   Not only did we need protection for those living in this area, but when your living comes from farming......you need every single tree out in the fields to be protected as well.   Penny size hail can ruin a crop and baseball size hail would surely wipe us out.   

The clouds were heavy and dark at times, but this was about all that came our way.   Thank you Lord for prayers answered!   We did not even receive a single drop of rain!

I suppose that being a weather man is one of the few jobs that  when your wrong {Sometimes}......it can be a huge Blessing to others.

With all of this said, my heart is heavy for those whose homes have been destroyed.   Lives have been lost and many people have been injured.  

I continue to pray for these people....

Shug



8 comments:

  1. My prayers are also with those who have been severely affected by these storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful answer to prayer, Shug!! Poor little Mylee. But you used his as a good lesson on prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've just been watching all the devastation from the tornado's and it is so, so sad. I pray God's peace and comfort for all these dear precious people! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you were spared, I'm so sad for those who were not, the weather can be so fierce, very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is that time of year. Not my favorite either.

    Prayers sent for those who have been affected by the storms.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you were spared. We were, too. We had some rain and a little hail, but it didn't do any damage here. There were lots of prayers going up from this house! I'm so sorry for those that weren't so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are safe and sound,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a good lesson for Mylee Jo, right? Praying to God for protection and He answered. :) I do feel very badly for those devastated by those tornadoes. Every spring it happens. So sad. Glad you and yours are safe, Shug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...