Monday, April 7, 2014

Great to be a Winner....

Happy Me!   I'm a winner!!   Yes.....It is true...I won a $50.00 gift card to LaurieAnna's......located in Canton Texas.


I would invite you to visit LaurieAnna's.com and see for yourself, just how cute this shop is!   

If you get the opportunity.....Stop by and have yourself in this wonderful shop.....I promise you will love it!!

Let me show you what I came away with.....   I may (wink) have spent a little bit more than $50.00 dollars!!!!!!


Adorable!!!!!   to say the least!!




This is such a neat tray.....  I can assure you that I will be writing all kinds of uplifting words on this little tray!!
And....it's perfect for messages!!



This picture makes me want to do a "High Kick".... {that would be something to see}


Not only do I love the chickens.....but this frame is most definitely my style.....   {old looking}


Bought these gorgeous, yellow pears!!   The brightness in the color....made this corner of my kitchen "POP"



Isn't this the cutest banner?   My heart is full of joy right now!!



Super sweet!!


I love being a winner.......
Blessings,

Shug ~

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I want that lamb, it is fabulous and the roosters are perfect too. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like you had a fun time shopping.Enjoy all those new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! You won again! Great! You totally cracked me up with the onions!!! LOL!!! You're right on! I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have spent more than $50 in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I would be hard pressed to keep it to fifty dollars, gosh you picked out lovely treasures,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the win!! I know you had no trouble at all finding something. I wanted one of everything you showed here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say that you hit the jackpot!

    Cute goodies.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, I am so happy for you! I adore your chalkboard and am going to start looking for one. I don't have a Laurie Anna's, so I will try Amazon! I love everything you got, but my favorites are the tray, and the basket of yellow pears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations....I love the lamb and the platter too. You picked some great stuff..and I know you will showcase all those beautifully in your home.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shug~

    Congratulations!

    Love, Love, Love the yellow pears and the banner! I think they just look like Spring - the little lamb and the pictures are adorable too! Can't wait to check out this cute shop!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the rooster and hen picture and beautiful frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...